- 20 min.
- 40 min.
- 48 bars
Almond Raspberry Bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup almonds, chopped, toasted*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine butter and sugar in large bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks; beat well.
- COMBINE flour, almonds and salt in small bowl; mix well. Add to butter mixture; stir until dry ingredients are moistened. With lightly floured fingers or back of spoon, press half of dough in bottom of prepared pan to form crust.
- SPREAD preserves evenly over crust. Drop remaining dough by spoonfuls over preserves (dough will not completely cover preserves).
- BAKE 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
- *To toast almonds: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48 1 bar), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.