- 15 min.
- 12 min.
- 32 cookies
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Apple Cinnamon Flavored Muffin Mix
- OR 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Apple Cinnamon Flavored Made With Whole Grains Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned or quick oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- OR 1/2 cup chopped pecans plus 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Combine butter, milk and muffin mix in medium bowl; stir until well blended. Stir in oats and pecans. Roll into balls, using about 1 tablespoon of dough. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/32 1 cookie), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.