- 5 min.
- 17 min.
- 6 muffins
Banana Nut Oatmeal Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.6 oz.) packages Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned or quick rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 2/3 cup milk
- Oats for topping
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Spray 6 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- STIR together muffin mix, cinnamon, oats, raisins and sunflower kernels, if desired, in medium mixing bowl. Stir in milk just until blended. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Sprinkle batter lightly with oats.
- BAKE 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 6 muffins), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 13g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.