- 20 min.
- 55 min.
- 16 Servings
Buttermilk Chess Pound Cake
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Enriched White Corn Meal Mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch tube or 12-cup fluted tube pan with flour no-stick cooking spray. Combine sugar, butter and vanilla in large bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- COMBINE flour and corn meal mix in medium bowl. Add to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour. Mix well after each addition. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.