- 10 min.
- 1 hr. 10 min.
- 15 Servings
Caramel Apple Sheet Cake
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 3 cups peeled, chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Caramel Frosting
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT eggs in large bowl. Add oil and sugar. Stir until well blended. Stir in flour, apples, pecans, cinnamon and vanilla until thoroughly blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 10 minutes or until cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool. Spread top with Caramel Frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/15 of cake), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 36g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.