- 10 min.
- 19 min.
- 12 muffins
Cheddar Cheese Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR flour, cheese, mustard and chili powder in large bowl until blended.
- WHISK milk, oil and egg in medium bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until evenly moistened (batter will be slightly lumpy). Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.