- 10 min.
- 19 min.
- 12 muffins
Cheddar Cheese Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, cheese, mustard and chili powder in large bowl; mix well.
- COMBINE milk, oil and egg in medium bowl; beat well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be slightly lumpy). Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 1 muffin), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.