- 20 min.
- 11 min.
- 5 dozen cookies
Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; mix well. Combine sugar, brown sugar and butter in large bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.
- ADD flour mixture gradually to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in oats and chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/60 1 cookie), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.