- 20 min.
- 42 min.
- 6 servings
Chicken a la King Pot Pie
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (2 oz.) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray shallow 2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in soup, 1/2 cup milk, Worcestershire sauce and pimientos.
- SPREAD chicken in prepared casserole. Pour mushroom mixture over chicken. Combine all topping ingredients in medium bowl; stir until smooth. Pour over chicken mixture in casserole.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 870mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 5g), Protein 25g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.