- 5 min.
- 16 min.
- 12 muffins
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups. Stir together muffin ingredients just until blended. Fill muffin cups almost full.
- BAKE 13 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan. If not using paper liners, loosen sides of muffin with knife. Remove from pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 12), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 19g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.