- 7 min.
- 17 min.
- 12 muffins
Chocolate Chip Toffee Muffins with Caramel Topping
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Hot Caramel Flavored Topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 425º F. Lightly spray 12 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- STIR together muffin mix and milk in medium bowl just until blended. Fold in toffee bits and 1/3 cup pecans. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- BAKE 14 t0 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan. Remove from pan. Combine caramel topping and 2 tablespoons pecans in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until warm. Drizzle over muffins.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 1 muffin), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 23g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.