- 15 min.
- 13 min.
- 4 dozen cookies
Coco Not Cookies
|Yield||4 dozen cookies|
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Instant Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 1/2 cups baking mix
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine sugar and butter in large bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add coconut extract and egg; blend well.
- ADD potato flakes and biscuit mix; mix well. Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48 1 cookie), Calories 45 (Calories from Fat 15), Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.