- 10 min.
- 25 min.
- 24 bars
Coconut Almond Fudge Bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7.4 oz.) package Martha White® Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 cup finely crushed chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 24 whole almonds
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir muffin mix and graham cracker crumbs together in medium bowl. Stir in melted butter until well blended. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- STIR coconut and sweetened condensed milk together in medium bowl while crust is baking. Spoon onto hot baked crust. Spread gently into an even layer. Lightly press almonds into coconut (4 across and 6 down). Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- COOL 15 minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly over top. Chill 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Cut into 24 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 25g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.