- 10 min.
- 1 hr.
- 10 servings
Corn Loaf Bread
- 1 1/2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Enriched White Corn Meal Mix
- 1/2 cup Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- STIR corn meal, flour, sugar, buttermilk and butter in medium bowl until smooth. Let stand 20 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom only of 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir batter slightly. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Place on wire rack. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.