- 20 min.
- 40 min.
- 12 Servings
Country Breakfast Cobbler
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups frozen hash-brown potatoes
- 3 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 5 large eggs
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Add potatoes and ham; mix well. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- COMBINE all topping ingredients in medium bowl; beat with wire whisk until smooth. Pour batter over filling in baking dish.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 145mg, Sodium 820mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 2g), Protein 21g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 20%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.