- 10 min.
- 30 min.
- 8 to 10 servings
Country Cinnamon Apple Clafouti
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling and topping
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Apple Cinnamon Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Apple Cinnamon Flavored Made With Whole Grains Muffin Mix
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Powdered sugar and/or whipped cream
- HEAT oven to 400º F.
- STIR together pie filling and raisins in a large bowl. Combine eggs, milk and muffin mix in a medium bowl; whisk until blended.
- PLACE butter in 10-inch round baking dish or oven proof skillet. Place in oven 3 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted. Remove from oven; pour half the muffin batter into hot dish. Spoon apple mixture over batter; top with remaining batter. Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over top of batter. (If dish is shallow, place on cookie sheet before putting it into the oven.)
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and set in the center. Let rest about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top each serving with whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.