- 15 min.
- 19 min.
- 8 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Line 8 muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray cups with no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, and orange peel in medium bowl; mix well.
- COMBINE milk, butter and eggs in small bowl; blend well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be slightly lumpy). Fold in cranberries and walnuts. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minuters or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 14g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.