- 15 min.
- 12 min.
- 4 servings
Crispy Boneless Fried Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 oz. each)
- 1/3 cup Martha White® Plain Enriched Yellow Corn Meal
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- COMBINE corn meal, flour, salt, paprika, onion powder and pepper in shallow dish. Combine egg and water in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg mixture. Roll in corn meal mixture to coat.
- POUR enough oil into electric skillet or large heavy skillet to measure 1/4-inch deep. Heat to 365ºF or medium heat.
- FRY chicken 5 to 8 minutes on each side, until well-browned and internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Drain on paper towels.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 chicken breast), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 160mg, Sodium 1090mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g), Protein 40g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.