- 5 min.
- 45 min.
- 12 servings
Easy Blueberry Crisp
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Blueberry Cheesecake Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
- HEAT oven at 325ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Layer pie filling, pineapple, muffin mix, butter, coconut and pecans in prepared baking dish. Do not stir.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
- Variations: Easy Apple Dessert - Prepare according to recipe, except use apple pie filling and Martha White Apple Cinnamon Flavored Muffin Mix. Easy Peach Dessert - Prepare according to recipe, except use peach pie filling and Martha White Cranberry Orange Flavored Muffin Mix or any Martha White berry flavored muffin mix.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 38g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.