- 10 min.
- 10 min.
- 2 1/2 dozen
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
|Yield||2 1/2 dozen|
- 1 cup Jif® Natural Peanut Butter Spread & Honey
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Martha White® Plain Enriched Yellow Corn Meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- BEAT peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, cornmeal, baking soda, vanilla and salt in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Roll into balls using 2 teaspoonfuls of dough for each. Place on prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with fork in a crisscross pattern. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 30), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.