- 15 min.
- 45 min.
- 8 servings
Georgia Peach and Berry Cobbler
- 4 cups peeled, sliced peaches
- 1 cup raspberries or blackberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine filling ingredients in large bowl. Mix well. Pour into a 12 x 8-inch baking dish or other shallow 2-quart casserole.
- COMBINE flour and sugar in large bowl. Add milk and whisk until smooth. Stir in butter just until blended. Pour and spread batter over fruit.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool slightly. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 30g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.