- 15 min.
- 35 min.
- 8 servings
Gluten Free* Blueberry Peach Crisp
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (29 oz.) can sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 package Martha White® Gluten Free Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Stir blueberries, sugar and cornstarch in medium bowl until coated. Place in 8-inch square baking dish. Top evenly with peaches.
- COMBINE muffin mix and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in egg with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over peaches. Drizzle evenly with butter.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Serve with ice cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe, 1/3 C ice cr/svg), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 61g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 42g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.