- 15 min.
- 15 min.
- 18 bars
Heavenly Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat bottom of 13 x 9 X 2-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir muffin mix and 6 tablespoons butter together in large bowl until crumbly. Lightly press into prepared pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown around edges. Cool completely.
- BEAT 1/2 cup butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk in medium bowl with electric mixer at low speed until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Microwave chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter in uncovered microwave safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave at 15 seconds intervals until chocolate is melted. Cool 10 minutes. Spread over peanut butter filling. Chill 30 minutes or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 18 bars), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 50g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 28g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.