- 25 min.
- 30 min.
- 6 Servings
Monte Cristo Cornbread Skillet
- 1 (6 oz.) package Martha White® Cotton Country® Buttermilk Cornbread Mix
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Currant Jelly
- Powdered sugar
- PREPARE cornbread mix according to package directions, except bake in a 10 1/2-inch cast iron skillet (cornbread will be thin). Remove cornbread from skillet; cool and cut into cubes. Wipe out skillet with paper towels; spray generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cornbread cubes in skillet. Top with turkey, ham and cheese. In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon mustard, salt and pepper until well blended. Pour evenly over ingredients in skillet. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- MELT currant jelly by warming slightly. Add 1 tablespoon honey mustard; whisk to blend.
- REMOVE skillet from oven. Cut in wedges, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with currant jelly and mustard sauce.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 190mg, Sodium 1150mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 28g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 30%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.