- 8 min.
- 25 min.
- 8 servings
Parmesan and Cheddar Zucchini Cornbread
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Sweet Yellow Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1 small zucchini, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne), optional
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Generously spray 8x8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Whisk together eggs, sour cream, milk, butter and cornbread mix until smooth. Stir in zucchini, cheddar, Parmesan and red pepper, if desired. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 550mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 15g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 35%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.