- 15 min.
- 40 min.
- 12 Servings
Peach Custard Coffee Cakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar blend
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray two 9-inch round cake pans with no-stick cooking spray. Combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl; mix well. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add 2/3 cup milk and 1 egg; stir just until blended. Spread batter evenly in prepared pans.
- COMBINE peaches, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon flour in medium bowl; toss gently to coat. Arrange peaches over batter. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- BEAT eggs in small bowl. Add sour cream, vanilla and almond extract; mix well.
- REMOVE pans from oven. Spoon sour cream mixture over peaches. Return to oven; bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Cool slightly. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar blend evenly over tops of coffee cakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.