- 20 min.
- 9 min.
- 50 cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking or old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray a large baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- COMBINE flour, soda and salt in medium bowl; blend well. Add to creamed mixture; blend well. Stir in oats and peanuts.
- DROP dough by level tablespoonsful two inches apart onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan to wire racks; cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/50), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.