- 20 min.
- 17 min.
- 12 muffins
Pumpkin and Sausage Corn Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Sweet Yellow Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 pound cooked, crumbled and drained bulk pork sausage, hot or mild
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cornbread mix and sausage in medium bowl.
- COMBINE eggs, pumpkin and milk in a separate medium bowl. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until blended. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 1 muffin), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 620mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 90%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.