- 10 min.
- 17 min.
- 12 muffins
Quick and Easy PB&J Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Strawberry Jelly
- Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- HEAT oven to 425º F. Lightly spray 12 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- STIR together muffin mix and milk in medium bowl just until moistened. Fold in peanut butter chips. Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon jelly into center of batter. Top with remaining batter.
- BAKE 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan. Remove from pan. Spread top of muffins with peanut butter.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 1 muffin), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.