- 15 min.
- 1 hr.
- 1 loaf
Quick Banana-Nut Bread
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk or milk
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan. Combine flour and sugar in large bowl; mix well. Add oil, milk and eggs; blend well. Add banana and pecans; stir just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes or until top is deep golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan; place on wire rack. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 1 slice), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 16g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.