- 10 min.
- 17 min.
- 6 parfaits
Rise and Shine Banana Berry Parfait
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7.6 oz.) package Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup granola
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 (6 oz.) containers vanilla yogurt
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups fresh or frozen berries thawed and drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Lightly spray 6 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together muffin mix, granola and milk in small bowl just until moistened. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- BAKE 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan. Remove to cooling rack and cool completely.
- CRUMBLE one muffin in a short 10-ounce glass. Top with one container of yogurt. Divide berries and banana slices among parfaits.
- For smaller parfaits, layer ingredients into small juice glasses
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 parfait of 6), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 27g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.