- 20 min.
- 35 min.
- 32 bars
"Sakes Alive" Chocolate Fudge Bars
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 (7.4 oz) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, (2 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Coat a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg.
- STIR in muffin mix. Stir in oats until well blended. Reserve one cup of mixture. Set aside. Pat remaining mixture into prepared pan with oiled hands.
- COMBINE condensed milk and chocolate chips in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in walnuts. Quickly spread evenly over muffin mixture covering completely to edge of pan. Drop reserved oat mixture by teaspoonfuls over chocolate mixture. Spread slightly.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/32 1 bar), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 32g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.