- 15 min.
- 12 min.
- 15 biscuits
Sour Cream Chive Biscuits with Country Ham
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup cold butter, roughly cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 30 small, thin slices cooked country ham
- HEAT oven to 450º F. Spray baking sheet lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Place flour and 1/2 cup butter in medium mixing bowl. Cut butter into flour with pastry blender or 2 knives until butter pieces are about the size of small peas. Add chives.
- ADD sour cream and eggs; stir just until dough is formed. Turn out onto floured surface; knead gently just until smooth. Roll to about 1/2-inch thick. Cut with floured 2-inch round cutter. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Slice; fill each biscuit with 2 slices of country ham.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/15 1 biscuit), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.