- 20 min.
- 15 min.
- 48 tartlets
Southern Corn Meal Cookie Tartlets
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- "Go To" Southern Corn Meal Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
Lemon Cream Filling
- 1/3 cup Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
White Chocolate Ganache Filling
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup white baking chips
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. (For dark non-stick pans, heat oven to 375ºF.) Spray mini muffin pans with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cookie dough as directed. Scoop out 1 tablespoonful dough at a time. Roll into a ball. Put in muffin cup. Press down center with thumb. (Do not try to form into tart shell. The dough will rise.)
- BAKE 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Remove from oven. While warm, press center of each with handle of wooden spoon to form a cup. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Prepare filling(s) of your choice. Fill tart shells with about 1/2 teaspoon filling. Store in refrigerator.
- For RASPBERRY FILING: Combine all ingredients in small saucepan. Slowly bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cook and stir until thickened. Cool. Makes enough to fill about 24 tartlets.
- For LEMON CREAM FILLING: Beat lemon curd and cream cheese together until smooth and creamy. Makes enough to fill about 24 tartlets.
- For WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FILLING: Microwave whipping cream in microwave safe measuring cup about 1 minute or until boiling. Place baking chips in small bowl. Pour hot cream over chips and stir until melted. Cool. Fill tartlet shells with 1/2 teaspoon filling. Warm fudge topping. Drizzle over white chocolate filling. Makes enough to fill about 24 tartlets.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 tartlets), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.