- 5 min.
- 10 min.
- 8 pancake wraps
Strawberry Banana Pancake Wraps with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 4 tablespoons Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 4 small bananas
- Parchment paper
- SPRAY griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat (if electric, heat to 325ºF). Combine eggs, milk and muffin mix in medium bowl. Stir just until large lumps disappear. Batter will be thin.
- POUR slightly less than 1/2 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until pancakes begin to look dry around edges. Turn, cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- COOL slightly. Spread about 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread on each pancake. Place banana at one edge. Roll pancake around banana. Cut in half with a serrated knife. To eat out of hand, place each half diagonally on parchment squares and roll up.
- Peanut butter may be substituted for chocolate hazelnut spread.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 wrap of 8), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 21g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.