- 20 min.
- 10 min.
- 48 cookies
Turtle Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 48 foil-wrapped chocolate covered caramel candies, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Coat large baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Microwave chocolate and butter in uncovered large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Stir in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in muffin mix until completely blended.
- ROLL tablespoonfuls of dough into balls. Dip bottoms into pecans. Place on baking sheet with nut side up, 2 inches apart. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or just until cookies look slightly crackled and centers are still soft. Immediately press a caramel candy into center of each cookie. Remove to wire rack. Swirl caramel candy gently with knife while candy is warm, if desired. Cool completely.
- Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48 1 cookie), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.