- 20 min.
- 10 min.
- 48 cookies
Turtle Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 48 foil-wrapped chocolate covered caramel candies, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Coat large baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Microwave chocolate and butter in uncovered large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Stir in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in muffin mix until completely blended.
- ROLL tablespoonfuls of dough into balls. Dip bottoms into pecans. Place on baking sheet with nut side up, 2 inches apart. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or just until cookies look slightly crackled and centers are still soft. Immediately press a caramel candy into center of each cookie. Remove to wire rack. Swirl caramel candy gently with knife while candy is warm, if desired. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48 1 cookie), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.