- 15 min.
- 12 min.
- 3 dozen
Zucchini Cheese Drop Biscuits
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup shredded zucchini
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, salt and red pepper in medium bowl. Stir in cheese. Blend milk, butter and zucchini in small bowl. Stir zucchini mixture into flour mixture just until evenly moistened. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.