- 15 min.
- 12 min.
- 3 dozen
Zucchini Cheese Drop Biscuits
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup shredded zucchini
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, salt and red pepper in medium bowl. Stir in cheese. Blend milk, butter and zucchini in small bowl. Stir zucchini mixture into flour mixture just until evenly moistened. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (2 biscuits), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.