- 20 min.
- 1 hr.
- 1 loaf
Zucchini Nut Bread
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup choppped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan lightly with flour no-stick baking spray. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in large bowl. Mix well.
- BEAT eggs in small bowl. Add zucchini, oil and vanilla. Blend well. Stir in flour mixture just until moistened. Stir in nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Place on wire rack. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 20g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.