- 20 min.
- 40 min.
- 32 bars
Almond Raspberry Bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup slivered almonds, chopped, toasted*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks.
- STIR flour, almonds and salt in medium bowl until blended. Gradually add to butter mixture, blending until evenly moistened. With lightly floured fingers, press half of dough in bottom of prepared pan to form crust.
- SPREAD preserves evenly over crust. Crumble remaining dough over preserves (dough will not completely cover preserves).
- BAKE 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
- *To toast almonds: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48 1 bar), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.