- 5 min.
- 45 min.
- 12 servings
Apple Cider Crisp
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (21 oz.) cans apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries or 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Apple Cider Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 cup quick cooking or old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped cream, topping or vanilla ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 13 X 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spread pie filling in prepared baking dish. Stir in dried or fresh cranberries.
- BLEND muffin mix, oats, brown sugar and butter together with spoon or fingertips in medium bowl until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over apple mixture. Sprinkle with pecans.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm with whipped cream, topping or ice cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 27g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Vitamin D %, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.