- 15 min.
- 1 hr. 22 min.
- 1 loaf
Aunt Lois' Banana Nut Bread
|Cook||1 hr. 22 min.|
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Spray the bottom only of a 8 x 4 or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with flour no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl; mix well.
- ADD sugar, oil, buttermilk and eggs; blend well. Add bananas and pecans; mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan; place on wire rack. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of loaf), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.