- 10 min.
- 3 min.
- 8 pancakes
Banana Berry Pancakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix, or Whole Grain Banana Nut Muffin Mix
- 1 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups berries, sliced strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberries
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT griddle or large skillet (if electric, heat to 350°F). Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Combine egg, milk, oil and muffin mix in medium bowl; stir until large lumps disappear (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- POUR about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to break on surface. Turn, cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- SPOON yogurt and berries on half of each pancake. Fold over. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 pancake), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.