- 15 min.
- 16 min.
- 6 muffins
Banana Chocolate Hazelnut Muffins
- 1 (7.6 oz.) package Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Line 6 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- PREPARE muffin mix according to package directions using milk. Remove 1/2 cup batter. Stir hazelnut spread into remaining batter until blended. Layer each muffin cup with 1 tablespoon hazelnut batter and 2 teaspoons plain batter. Divide remaining hazelnut batter and plain batter evenly to make 2 more smaller layers on each muffin.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 6 muffins), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.