- 10 min.
- 22 min.
- 6 muffins
Banana Pudding Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
Crust and Topping
- 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (7.6 oz.) package Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped bananas
- 1/2 cup milk
- For crust and topping: HEAT oven to 375º F. Spray 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Mix crumbs, sugar and butter until blended. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon in bottom of each muffin cup. Stand 4 vanilla wafers around edge of each muffin cup with rounded side against cup.
- For pudding: PREPARE pudding mix according to package directions using 2 cups milk.
- For muffins: COMBINE muffin mix, bananas and milk. Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full. Spoon a little less than 1 tablespoon pudding on top. Spoon remaining batter on top of pudding. Top with remaining crumbs.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until muffins feel firm around edges. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in refrigerator.
- Serve remaining pudding with muffins or for dessert another time.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 6 muffins), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 650mg, Total Carbohydrate 67g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 44g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.