- 15 min.
- 3 min.
- 4 servings
Banana Split Pancakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (7.4 oz.) package Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- Whipped topping or whipped cream
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries, drained, whole or chopped
- HEAT griddle or large skillet to medium heat (340°F). Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Combine egg, milk and muffin mix in medium bowl; stir just until large lumps disappear (batter will be slightly lumpy). For thinner pancakes add additional milk.
- POUR about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until pancakes begin to dry around the edges. Turn; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- PLACE 2 pancakes on each plate. Top with banana slices. Microwave jam just until melted; spoon over bananas. Top with whipped topping, drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with nuts and top with a cherry, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 830 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 11g), Cholesterol 64mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 165g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 109g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 51%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.