- 10 min.
- 45 min.
- 6 Servings
Berry Good Cobbler
- 1 (16 oz.) package unsweetened frozen mixed berries, thawed or 3 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream or ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Gently stir together berries, 1/2 cup sugar and water in large bowl. Set aside. Place butter in 8×8-inch (2-quart) baking dish. Microwave on MEDIUM power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir together muffin mix, 1/4 cup sugar and milk in medium bowl just until blended. Pour evenly over butter in baking dish.
- SPOON berry mixture evenly over crust mixture in baking dish. Do not stir. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 39g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C 15%, Vitamin D %, Calcium 4%, Iron %.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.