- 5 min.
- 17 min.
Blueberry Banana Nut Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
Brown Sugar Topping
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 packages Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Lightly spray 12 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- MIX together brown sugar and flour in small bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Set aside.
- COMBINE muffin mix and milk in medium bowl. Stir just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full. Sprinkle with topping.
- BAKE 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 1 muffin), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 60%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.