- 10 min.
- 25 min.
- 12 muffins
Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel, optional
- 1 large egg
- 2 packages Martha White® Blueberry Cheesecake Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- Grated orange peel for garnish, optional
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Spray twelve 1 1/2-inch deep muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups. Combine cream cheese, sugar and orange peel, if desired, in medium bowl. Beat until smooth. Add egg. Beat well.
- COMBINE muffin mix and milk in medium bowl. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fill prepared cups 2/3 full. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture into center of each cup of muffin batter. Press back of spoon gently down into batter while scraping off cream cheese mixture.
- BAKE 2 to 25 minutes or until cream cheese is set. Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack. Garnish with orange peel, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 muffins), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.