- 15 min.
- 1 hr.
- 12 servings
Blueberry Crumb Coffeecake Loaf
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix made with Whole Grains
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel
- 1/2 cup Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with foil. Lightly coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE muffin mixes, water, sour cream, egg, lemon juice and lemon peel in large bowl until moistened. Spread into prepared pan. Mix flour, brown sugar and butter with a fork until blended. Crumble over batter.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Using the foil, lift loaf out of pan. Cool completely. Cut with serrated knife.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.