- 10 min.
- 15 min.
- 8 Scones
Blueberry Scones with Orange Cream Cheese
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Orange Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- HEAT oven to 400º F. Coat large cookie sheet with no-stick spray. Place muffin mix in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until texture of small peas. Stir in sour cream until combined and mixture forms large clumps.
- PRESS together with floured hands. Place on lightly floured surface. Press together and knead 3 to 4 times until smooth ball forms. Pat out into a 6-inch circle. Cut into 8 wedges with large knife or pizza cutter. Place on prepared pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on pan. Gently remove to cooling rack.
- STIR together cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and orange juice in medium bowl until well blended. Serve with scones.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 2%, Vitamin D %, Calcium 2%, Iron %.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.