- 8 min.
- 16 min.
- 12 muffins
Blueberry White Chocolate Macadamia Muffins
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 3/4 cup chopped salted macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon milk
- HEAT oven to 425º F. Spray 12 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- STIR together muffin mix and 1 cup milk in large bowl just until moistened. Fold in 1/2 cup baking chips and 1/2 cup macadamia nuts. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. Sprinkle 1/4 cup macadamia nuts over batter. Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan. If not using liners, loosen sides of muffins with knife. Remove from pan.
- MICROWAVE 1/3 cup baking chips and 1 teaspoon milk in uncovered microwave safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave in 15 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over muffins.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 1 muffin), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat ), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol 4mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C %, Vitamin D %, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.